Thursday, January 10, 2013

Welcome 2013, goodbye Prospect Park!

So here we go, 5 months to go and a lot to do. I've had another hiatus whilst work takes over but I have been quietly building up some more gear (some cheap Tenn Waterproof winter gloves) and finally got the fenders fitted to the bike.

The last bike ride of the year was back on Thanksgiving. A great day off and I took the opportunity to take what might be my last ride in Prospect Park. I have spent a good chunk of time over the last two years circling that beautiful green space. Have a look at the pics below!

Oh - and why might it be my last - because this weekend I will be moving up to a new sublet in Harlem for the remaining time in NYC. This will give me an opportunity to ride Central Park and the Riverside Park more often, so watch this space for some different pics.








No comments:

Post a Comment